Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome to my MAGICAL world!


Good Morning!
Welcome to the Magical world of Pirates and Pixie Dust Vacations! My name is Chrissie! I live in NYC, I am a wife, mom to 3 (one of which is a special needs child) and a lover of all things Disney!
I became an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and created Pirates and Pixie Dust Vacations (an affiliate of Fairytale Journeys) because I LOVE planning Disney vacations. Whether they are my own, a member of my family’s or a friend’s trips, I LOVE planning them! There is so much to see and do in ALL of the Disney Destinations that it can be overwhelming to some people. I really do enjoy taking that stress away and  helping everyone have an amazing time in some of the most MAGICAL places in the world!
This blog is a place for me to share my love of Disney. Some days I may just post random Disney trivia, other days I may review a dining location or attraction, others maybe just a Disney picture and others I may post upcoming events in all of the Disney Destinations!
If you are thinking about going to any of the Disney Destinations… Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani in Hawaii, sailing on the Disney Cruise Line, or taking an Adventure by Disney… I’m your one-stop planning and booking place! :)
You will never pay any booking fees with Pirates and Pixie Dust Vacations because, as an affiliate of Fairytale Journeys, ALL of my services are free! I can take care of all of your dining and special events booking AND answer all of your questions about Disney as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
And best of all…
You will never miss out on any promotion or discount when booking with me. If a promotion comes out after you have booked, I will take care of making sure the promotion is added to your reservation. No hassles for you, just peace of mind not having to worry!
So, sit back, relax and enjoy my MAGICAL blog! :)
I hope you have a MAGICAL day,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment