Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disney Wordless Wednesdays Blog Hop

I'm participating in The Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop by Focused on the Magic.com!! Every week Disney bloggers post pictures for a blog hop and the pictures are typically based on a Disney theme!! 

The theme for this week's Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop, 7/18/12, is ~Disney Weenies~

I promise you, Disney Weenies aren't pictures of hot dogs you can get at Disney and they aren't pictures of someone ducking out of the Tower of Terror or Rock n Roller Coaster ride because they're scared! Nope, a Disney Weenie is what Walt Disney and the Disney Imagineers called the iconic structures in each of the parks and lands!! :) They can all be seen from a distance and they bring you in by their amazing looks!! So... there's the obvious Cinderella's Castle, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, The Tree of Life, Spaceship Earth, Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat, Space Mountain, Expedition Everest... just to name a few!! :) 

So this week, I'll be posting with the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop tomorrow!! :) Can't wait for you to see the pictures I've gathered!! :) 

Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm definitely going to subscribe to your blog so i don't miss any wordless Wednesdays. I'm actually staying at one of the Disney Resorts next month with my family. Hopefully I can capture some amazing photos like you did. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete