Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ C isn't just for cookie in Disney.. :)

Today's Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop's theme is

The Letter C

C isn't just for cookie in the Disney World... :) 

C is for... 



Captain Hook


The 3 CABALLEROS


China Pavillion

Funnel CAKE


CHIP!! :) 


Coronado Springs Resort


Clock

 Coca Cola

Cupcakes!! :)


Christmas... Disney style!! My favorite Downtown Disney shopping location!


Chicken Wings from 'Ohana


Carousel Rides
 Charming... in a Coach!!
 Chipmunks :) Chip & Dale
 Christmas stockings in Mickey's House... I miss ToonTown!

Cinderella's Castle... at Christmastime


 A Cruise ship! Well, kind of... 
 Cupcake creations :) 


Cinderella... can't have a Disney letter C theme without her!! 


Thank you to Focused on the Magic for hosting this Blog Hop!! :) 

Have a MAGICAL day!! 

~~Chrissie~~

PS... don't forget about our Pirates and Pixie Dust Vacations summer Birthday Wish... For every Disney vacation booked during Summer 2012 a percentage of my commission will be donated to St. Baldrick's Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research!!






Focused on the Magic

8 comments:

  1. All amazing C's, but I'll help with that funnel cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost did my post today about cupcakes - I just love Disney cupcakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of great "C's - love Cinderella and the Chip topiary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! I love the carousel shot, so sweet... a future prince, no doubt.

    You know you've stumbled across a true Disney fan when they have a picture they've taken of chicken wings at O'Hana - lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great "C's" you found! You thought of so many I totally overlooked! Mmm funnel cake, how could I forget!

    Thanks for sharing and for joining in on the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop fun today:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun C's on your list - love them! Of course, I am glad to see I am far from the only one that had cupcakes today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a "C" collection! Love the El Centro sign- great memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clock ..cupcakes and funnel cake are favourites form my side.
    http://www.paultonsbreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete